Sunday 14 February 2016

My new painting is here ! Well two actually . My first is this panorama called "Light show and sausages" Acrylic on canvas . 100x30x2cm.
The story behind this , You have probably heard before . I was at the end of the Lauterbrunnen valley late one evening after a stormy day . They were playing folk music and selling Bratwurst ( sausage) and the smell was amazing . To my right there was a huge waterfall crashing down thousands of feet . In front of me the sun suddenly lit up patches of the mountain for a second or two at a time and to me it seemed like musical notes being played .I spent a magical ten minutes with the camera chasing it and then it was gone .



This is the second , "Tension" acrylic on canvas 91x61x2cm .

I hope you like them :-)
I now have twitter , I would love it if you followed me and dropped me a hi !
https://twitter.com/SevinaYates



No comments:

Post a Comment